Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Anyone interested in Canadian Public Administration in the News?

I recently took a Public Administration course that had a very useful discussion board that allowed me and my peers to provide and share informative and interesting news discussions on government services in Canada, particularly in British Columbia. As I found it super useful to see and understand others opinions, perspectives, and reactions to current events and issues, I started researching online to find whether there is anything similar to the discussion board we used. I feared that once my course was over that I would not have a single online site to stay connected to the people I've met and had great discussions with. To no avail on my search for a blog in my community, I was disappointed.

There certainly is a plethora of blog-related information out there, although, there was no one place I could find that I thought people would be able to post useful information on what they read in the news that could be shared amongst a community sharing similar interests.

As a result of my disappointment and frustration, I decided perhaps as it is something that I am particularly interested in, and something that does not exists, that I now have a valid reason to start my own blog.

Here is the platform of what I think should set the discussion criteria, it is the same platform used in my course:

In this blog forum, you can post the url for your news from a newspaper, magazine, online site etc that demonstrates a public administration service topic.  Ensure you post a short summary and your thoughts on the topic.  


I plan to open this blog site for Guest Bloggers and encourage you to post your thoughts. If you are interested as a guest blogger/author, please respond to me by posting a comment and I can add you as a participant. Apparently this site will only allow 100 authors. Bare in mind, I can assign you as an anonymous user. You can also subscribe as a reader and make comments to any topic.

I am a new Blogger so bare with me as I figure out how to configure this site.

If you are interested, please follow and share with those you know this blog. I look forward to creating a growing community of users and making this an interactive place for everyone to use.

Cheers,

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment