Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi all,

Just wanted to apologize for not being as active as of late. With the holidays fast approaching, it has been difficult to find time to make a post. If there's one thing I've discovered quickly about having a blog is that, it requires quite a bit of work. But I promise to make the time and will strive to stay committed. My original intentions were to make this blog interactive and thought that there would be more content contributors/authors. It has now been about a month since I've started this and I have come to conclusion that this may not be the case. In any event, I do plan on keeping this going by seeding it with more articles I find about what's happening with government services in the news. I hope those of you who have been following and have been involved will continue to do so as I have found your opinions helpful.

This Christmas, I am tasked with hosting a dinner for my in-laws. Instead of cooking a turkey, I have challenged myself to try a prime rib roast dinner. To some it may not be, but to me it's a big undertaking as I've never done it before. Fortunately, I have been able to acquire an awesome recipe from a close set of friends of whom I've had the pleasure of experiencing this dinner during a recent visit. It's my first prime rib roast so I'm a little nervous but I am excited about making this work. Cross my fingers and will let you know of the outcome. Hopefully nothing gets burnt, I've invested in a good meat thermometer to prevent this from happening.

In the meantime, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that you are able to spend quality time with yourself, your family and friends, cause really, that is truly what it is all about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment